Friday, May 29, 2009

How does your garden grow?

Mine is going crazy! 

                               DSC01827

With all the rain, I was afraid everything was going to float away.  But hopefully we're going to have at least 3 days of sunshine this week-end.

                                  DSC01828

              I'm going to have more squash than I'll know what to do with.

                                     DSC01830

                                On 4 plants, I probably have 30 tomatoes...

                               and I love, love bacon and tomato sandwiches.

Of course I'll have to eat turkey bacon, 35 calorie bread or buns, and olive oil mayo!  Yum, Yum!   I refuse to let weight watchers get the best of me! 

I need to go eat breakfast now (yogurt - 2 pts!).  I'm really missing Waffle House!  And Hardee's!  But, because of them...I'm where I'm at now!  Oh, the bitterness, the pain, the whining! 

Later,

Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like everything sprouted at one time, Debbie!
    Those 'maters sure would be good fried.. YUMMO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My garden grows at the produce section of Walmart. Plants cringe when they see me approaching. They just give up and go ahead and shrivel and die.

    Yours look FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete