Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chester is the man!

Okay, you all know I'm on WW, right?  Okay.  Well, it's hard! 

I'm not a sweet eater, actually I'm not a snack eater...I like food.  Real food.  Mashed potatoes and gravy.  Chicken and dumplings.  Ribs.  Lasagne.  Ravioli.  Anything with cheese, cheese, cheese.

But...I've found something to get me through.  It's a snack and it's cheesy!  And yummy! 

 

                                               

                               3 cups = 4 points of cheesy goodness!

                                            I love Chester!

Later,

Debbie

 

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I wish they had this here in California. I love popcorn and cheese!
    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why yes, I WILL be buying some cheesy puffed corn. Thank you for asking :)

    ReplyDelete