Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Booooooo!

happy_halloween_thumb[2]

I got Booed!  Valarie did it! Now...I'm doin' it to yoooou!

(I'm stealing Valarie's instructions!)

This is how the Blogging Boo will work. Go to as many friends as you want and tell them they've been "Boo-ed". Have them link back to your blog to pick up their Halloween Treat (picture) and tell them to "Boo" their friends. Then, put the picture in your side bar so everyone knows that you've already been "Boo-ed" and to send the pic to someone else. So, are you scared yet!!?? BOO!!

Ok one more time......

1. Take picture, put on sidebar

2. Tell people they have been booed

3. Link back to who booed you

 

Later,

Debbie

PS:  Thanks for all the comments - I'm feeling a little better!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no you booed me! Just reading that you have been sick I hope your feeling better. Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there. hope this finds you well. i was just checking through some of my blog comments and thought i'd stop by and say thanks for the tip about the walking foot to stipple quilt. is there any other tips you could share on the topic? how about your stitch length and width? what settings do you use? i sure would appreciate any help. have a great day.

    ps-i got booed too. from luann. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping by to see if you are feeling any better.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling better, Debbie. Just checking.

    ReplyDelete