Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Man!

I write about my kids all the time, I posted a meme about my dog, for goodness sakes!, and I'm always writing about Me...Me...Me! So, today I was reading Jen's blog and she posted a meme about her hubby, so I borrowed it.

November 29th, we'll have been married 30 years, you would think I know him!  But, if I answer wrong...I'm sure he'll let me know!

 

                                                 image

 

1.  He's sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen? Sports or MSNBC - the stock reports! 

 2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?  Bleu Cheese

3. What's one food he doesn't like?  Casseroles with noodles...such as Tuna Casserole

4. You go to a bar. What does he order?  Corona?

5. Where did he go to high school?  Hartselle High

6. What size shoe does he wear?  10 1/2

7. If he was to collect anything what would it be?   Guns, Cars

8. What is his favorite kind of sandwich.  Grilled cheese

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?  Pintos and fried potatoes?

10. What is his favorite cereal?  Oatmeal

11. What would he never wear?  A speedo!

12. What is his favorite sports team?   Roll Tide....Alabama, of course!

13. Who will he vote for?  Hmmmm...we don't talk politics!

14. Who is his best friend?  I am.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?  Ohhhh...there's too many to mention!  (I never said I was perfect!)

16. How many states has he lived in?  I think 13...maybe 14?  Some of them more than once.

17. What is his heritage?   French

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?   Cheesecake!

19. Did he play sports in high school?  No?  Does chasing girls count?

20. What could he spend hours doing?  Spending time with his family!  And...watching TV.

 

                    image           image

 

                   He's a good guy, a great dad, and a wonderful husband!

 

Later,

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Re: your post to me...I definitely understand your concern about Bama Girl at the LSU game! I have some friends who go to the Bama Denver games each weekend who were in the band, and they HATE the LSU fans. They said that they are the meanest, rudest fans in the SEC. I am sure Bama Girl will be fine, though...they keep them well protected! By the way, you should check out bamastuff.com. I bought a t-shirt there the other day on clearance that says "Bama Girl." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this! I might have to borrow this in the next few days. Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post Debbie... it's so sweet to find out more about Southern Mom's Man!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. our hubby looks like a very warm, friendly and kind hearted man. Loved your daughters costume, very cute. That was some game today huh? Hope daughter enjoyed herself and is safe.

    ReplyDelete