I write about my kids all the time, I posted a meme about my dog, for goodness sakes!, and I'm always writing about Me...Me...Me! So, today I was reading Jen's blog and she posted a meme about her hubby, so I borrowed it.
November 29th, we'll have been married 30 years, you would think I know him! But, if I answer wrong...I'm sure he'll let me know!
1. He's sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen? Sports or MSNBC - the stock reports!
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Bleu Cheese
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Casseroles with noodles...such as Tuna Casserole
4. You go to a bar. What does he order? Corona?
5. Where did he go to high school? Hartselle High
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything what would it be? Guns, Cars
8. What is his favorite kind of sandwich. Grilled cheese
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Pintos and fried potatoes?
10. What is his favorite cereal? Oatmeal
11. What would he never wear? A speedo!
12. What is his favorite sports team? Roll Tide....Alabama, of course!
13. Who will he vote for? Hmmmm...we don't talk politics!
14. Who is his best friend? I am.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Ohhhh...there's too many to mention! (I never said I was perfect!)
16. How many states has he lived in? I think 13...maybe 14? Some of them more than once.
17. What is his heritage? French
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Cheesecake!
19. Did he play sports in high school? No? Does chasing girls count?
20. What could he spend hours doing? Spending time with his family! And...watching TV.
He's a good guy, a great dad, and a wonderful husband!