Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So many projects, so little time...

Okay...there are only 24 hours in a day, right? So how come I need more? I'm having to put what I want to do on the back burner for a few days. (I'm through whining now!)

We spent Friday and Saturday doing yard work - mowing, spreading mulch, building a raised garden, and planting flowers. 'I' spent yesterday - taking husband to the airport, running errands, planting veggies, and....mulching! Today I'm giving a perm, running errands, getting new tires...and finding rooms for family who are coming in from Louisiana for the graduation. For some reason (and not for graduation...it's in another town 45 miles away) all the rooms are booked - and we have at least a dozen motels...so, what's up with that?

Alabama Girl working hard! And not happy about it.

Her results!

My results: Tomatoes, peppers, cilantro=Salsa! :)

Gotta get up from here and get busy! (I hate all these spacing problems!)

Later,

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got A LOT done with so much more to do. You could always handle it the way I do.... ignore it and blog or craft or whatever is more fun!

    Have a great week.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Alabama Girl I need her services at my house. LOL
    You sure are busy, Debbie- it reminds me of Dolly's line in Steel Magnolias... you don't know whether to "scratch your watch or wind your butt"! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen - Yeah right...if Mama don't do it, it ain't gonna get done!

    Paula...I'm sure she'd love to...she loves animals, so I know she'd love it at your house!

    Dandelion - Thanks (about the tree)and thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete