Friday, March 21, 2008

One of those days...

If you've ever had one, then you know what I mean.

I had an installation scheduled with the cable company between 8 and 12 this morning. No-one showed, no-one called. This has happened for the last three weeks. I was on the phone for several hours with many different people today who must be reading the manual word for word, because all said, "I understand your frustration ma'am." NO, they don't. Anyway...I'm not happy and everyone at the cable company knows it! Needless to say, I didn't get anything done today.

Well, on to bigger and better things. I really can't say I didn't get anything done. I did some much needed cleaning. One of those things I cleaned was my dining room table. Unlike some other lucky people who's names I won't mention, I don't have a room all to myself, so I do everything from quilting to crafting on that table. Today I had enough and decided I wanted to see the top of it. Here are a few photos:


Before

(Notice the 'Bite Me' chew toy? That's Chance's contribution.)




After!


(Won't be this way tomorrow!)

"I understand your frustration, ma'am."



Later,


Debbie


3 comments:

  1. Hi.Thanks for the visit! You look fun as well!
    Clever kids, do they take after Mum? Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm...no, I think they take more after their dad (he's the brains)lol. Thanks for the comment, Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dining room colors, Debbie.. I painted the dining room and kitchen in our old house a bright pretty yellow when we first moved in.. I miss those colors in our new house!

    ReplyDelete