Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kitchen Makeover: Progress?

As my sister said when she visited:  "Ewwww...your kitchen threw up!"

And yes...because I blog, I'll show pictures.  LOL, I have no shame!

                            DSC02474

Moving on...

I have all the cabinet doors and drawers cleaned and painted:

                                     DSC02472

I am glazing:

                             DSC02475

And have some in the drying stage:

                                         DSC02477

The reason it's taking soooo long is because the drying time is loooo-oooong!

But to be honest, I really haven't been pushing it...I'm not in a hurry...just stating the obvious!

Later,

Debbie

3 comments:

  1. I REALLY like the color! I think you are going to be so happy with the end result. Can't wait to see after pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen may be in a transitional state at the moment, but I bet it's going to be GORGEOUS!! I love the color you chose for the doors.
    Patricia :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hehe* Nothing like a sister to offer such glowing words of encouragement, Debbie!!
    I think the color is turning out just wonderful- I can't wait to see them once they're back on! (Not that I'm trying to RUSH you or anything... LOL)

    ReplyDelete