Monday, January 24, 2011

Home again!

Went to Louisiana and I'm back! 

I flew there with my sister and BIL to see family.  Had a lot of fun, saw all the family, ate a lot of food!  Took a lot of pictures, but most didn't turn out!?!

But, here's one of Kim's  (SIL's) donkeys!

                                DSC02416

And that reminds me...Happy Birthday to my "older" brother, Danny!

                                           DSC02534

My little brother, Dennis:

                                                  DSC02527

My sister, Donna:

                                          DSC02400

And my Mother:

                                            DSC02401

One more picture...

When I got home, I finished the binding of the scrappy log cabin quilt that has been sitting here so long!

                                           DSC02430

Gotta go clean house so that I can start another one....

Later,

Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your family, Miss Debbie! (And the donkeys, too! LOL)
    Love the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, look at the donkey's ears. Think they knew I was coming with the peppermint treats:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking family and the donkeys are so cute too!

    kim

    ReplyDelete