Thursday, March 26, 2009

B L I N G!

I'm posting a few pictures for 'Bama Girl.  I bought some shoes and told her that had she been with me, she would not have let me buy them!  Good thing she's in Tuscaloosa, huh?   Click on them  'Bama Girl and see the  shiny-ness!

                                      DSC01778

                                                                        Cute, huh?

 

                                  And  so, I decided to sparkle some sunglasses!

                                         DSC01787

                                                                            Before

                                          DSC01792

                                                                             After

Have any of you ever seen Ed Hardy sunglasses?  I love, love Ed Hardy Sunglasses!  (Not the skeletons!)  But they cost about...well let's just say, I don't need to spend that much because if I did, Hubby would super glue them to my face!! 

**Just a little sidenote...I'm still not smoking!!!!**

Later,

Debbie

11 comments:

  1. You go girl! The more bling the better! And congratulations on not smoking!!
    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dazzlin you are! Glad you are letting that raging Goddess in you out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE a little bling!! I don't have much opportunity to bling it up these days but I am always drawn to it in the store. I bet Bama Girl will want to borrow them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes! You are going to take the glasses on the cruise right? Congrats on not smoking! Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is some bling bling!!

    Congrats on the no smoking-Yay Debbie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh...I love the shoes and the glasses. I'm an Ed Hardy fan but I love the skulls. I bought a pair of knock-offs at market this year and dammit if someone didn't steal them. I laugh because they got an 10.00 pair of sunglasses, thinking they were a 300.00 pair. Jokes on them!

    Woohoo......that you're still not smoking. That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is some serious bling! I love it!
    Yay on your willpower, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful bling. Congrats on your success with not smoking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Time to come back! We miss you!
    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete