Monday, May 30, 2011

Melt Down

It's hot...H.O.T!  (I know...I'm just stating the obvious!)

I've made some new decisions.  Because it's summer, I don't always have time to write.  But, I don't want to give it up or take a break.  I'm selfish like that...and I might have something exciting to say and if I say I'm taking a break, you might not check in with me and then, you'd miss it!  (How's that for a run-on sentence, Professor?)  So?

So...it's Monday!

Wanna see what I've been doing?  I've been putting rocks down around the pool.  "We"  were having to mow or use the weed eater on the grass which caused it to blow into the pool.  A lot of work...really!  And BTW, I don't know who the "we" is, Kimosabe...'cause I'm the only one doin' it!

Before: 

                                              DSC02473

After:  Same corner.                                 

                                DSC02985

I've also started working on a dresser for William...he doesn't have one.  What?...that's because I took his armoire and I'm using it in my sewing room.  So, this is what I bought:

                                              DSC02972

Hideous...right?  Somebody got happy with a sponge!  I really can't show the after, because I don't have it yet.  I've started on it.  I can tell you that it's going to be a light gray.  When I asked William what color he wanted, his answer was, "Everything in my bedroom is black, brown or blue...you choose."  I did.

I've been doing other stuff, too.  Bush hogging, mowing, taking care of the cows...just nothing blog worthy.  So, if something happens, I'll write another post.  See?  That's the genius of my decision.  I'll for sure write on Monday, but if I need or want to, I can write more!

Later,

Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Your new pool corner looks great. You are a busy lady! I wouldn't begin to know how to bush hog or take care of cows (or mow the yard for that matter {I am such a wimp!}). I agree the dresser is a little scary but I can totally see it in gray!

    ReplyDelete