But I've been unable to post because I've had 'blog' problems. The problem is not fixed...yet. Hopefully, 'Bama Girl will come home soon and help! So...I'll just give a few highlights of the past couple of weeks.
1. I won a give-away from Susan (sorry I'm so slow posting this)!
This is what I found in the box!
Thanks you so much, Susan! I love it all...the candy was yum!
2. My brother and sister-in-law from Louisiana stopped by for a visit on their way to the Smokies and Atlanta.
3. A couple of days later, my mother and sister came to visit from Louisiana also! Fun times! We went to Scottsboro, AL to Unclaimed Baggage. Strange stuff people lose in their luggage. Shopping in Huntsville and Decatur. Ate at the best place in the world (well...maybe not the world!) The Ole Cookstove in Danville, AL. It's an Amish all-you-can-eat buffet. Good stuff! Ham, meatloaf, chicken, mashed potatoes, mac-n-cheese, vegetables, desserts! Oh my goodness...the corn and sweet potatoes were so good...I didn't even eat dessert! If you're ever in the area...stop...you'll be glad you did!
4. I got the house decorated for Christmas with 'Bama Girl and BF's help.
5. Snow day!
It's sooooo cold!
6. 'Bama wins SEC title over Gators!
7. I've been working on a couple of quilts. I'm planning on quilting them this afternoon...pictures later!
I also have some other news, but that will have to wait until another post. Stay tuned!