Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My New CRACK!

                                    DSC02216

                                                  Toffee Cookies!  Yummmmy!

I've been busy today (who hasn't?).  While 'Bama Girl and BF was here, I cooked, cleaned, and cut her hair.  After they  left to go to his parents, I cleaned house, washed clothes and cooked.

                                         DSC02201

                  Precious, huh?  Gag!  Too sweet...kinda like the picture below!

                               DSC02211

                                                     

Tomorrow, I have to go back to the grocery store and replace all the food they ate that was suppose to be for Christmas!  Then, I've got to go look for a new coffee table and end-tables (I guess this is what David and I will be buying each other!  Surprise!  Not!)

I pick David up from the airport about 9 tomorrow night...I hope it's not later!  I miss him...he hasn't been home since Thanksgiving!

In between family, cooking and cleaning...I'm also working on something that I started last Thursday, but it's not finished yet!  But, I'll give you a sneak peek!

                                        DSC02200

Guess I'll go now...still have lots to do!

Later,

Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Those were sweet pictures. Bama Girl is very pretty! The treats look yummy. I am just a car ride away, if you have any left! ;) I can't wait to see what you are making. Looks like you are sewing something!! Have a wonderful day and a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete