Sunday, November 13, 2011

I’m Easy!

I’m easy to please and it only takes simple things to make me happy!

Donna and Wood (my sister and brother-in-law for those not in the know!) stopped by today and made me very happy!  I had mentioned that I really wanted something and they went out of their way to get it for me!  “Thanks y’all!)

                                                                COTTON!

                      DSC03441

See?  I told you I was easy!  I love it! 

Later,

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. I wanted some cotton too and got some last week! I was so excited. Doesn't take much to make us happy does it :)
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a woman after my own heart! I would be thrilled with the gift of a "bouquet" of cotton branches too! They look great displayed the way they are! Love the quilt on the ladder, andf those rich bright walls too. You must have a real decorating knack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that "Alabama Snow"!!!! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love it! (And I love the ladder with the quilts in the background too!)

    ReplyDelete