Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CHILLIN'

Taking a little break 'cause I've got lots of mowing, weeding, and bush hoggin' to do.

I've also had company this week.

Here's just one of those:

                       DSC02558

                          Southern Belles have to protect those

                               peaches and cream complexions!

 

So, I'll be seeing you...              

                             DSC02566

                                                                BUH.....

                              DSC02565

                                                                BYE!

Later,

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Very cute...see ya later alligator! LOL Hope it's soon...come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Never saw anyone in the pool with an unbrella before. Today was a great day for bush hogging (is that one word or 2?). Hope you got a lot of yours done today. Thanks for coming by and leaving me a note even if I'm not posting much. Still enjoyed hearing from you.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't work too hard, Miss Debbie! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous, I didnt even start on my pool. I've just been so busy. We are opening it this weekend, at least I hope!

    Love the tractor!

    ReplyDelete