Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yellow Box

Chance?  What are you doing?

                      DSC02497

Cheddar?

                       DSC02498

I guess they like the box!  Do you know what it is?

                          DSC02495

It's a shoe box.  A Yellow Box shoe box to be exact!

          One of these things is not like the others,
          One of these things just doesn't belong,
          Can you tell which thing is not like the others
          By the time I finish my song?

       DSC02494

These are my Yellow Box sandals...all except for one pair which is a different brand (the ones with the square crystals!)  although, you may not be able to tell which ones are yellow box anyway...because some are older and have  the sunflower logo is worn away.  The leopard ones and the black ones are my oldest and dearest (I haven't even seen the leopard ones in store anymore!), the red ones are my newest!  (Can you tell I love these?  They're all I wear in the summer!)

And...if I get the chance, I'll be buying a new pair Saturday! (Maybe  hounds tooth or a bronze-colored pair!)  Because...there's a SALE!  A local department store is having a Charity Sale 6am-10pm, Saturday morning (ugh...so early!)  But...Woohoo!

Have you noticed that when I don't have a lot to blog about I write about shoes?  or animals?  or food? (not today!) or flowers?

Speaking of:

                                     DSC02490

I bought a timer yesterday for my water because I'm going to Louisiana next week.  My sister and brother-in-law will be in for R&R from Iraq (they work for a contractor over there).  We're all hoping they get in!  There seems to be a problem with the charter plane service.  Love you, sis!  Hope it all gets worked out before Sunday.  They're also suppose to be coming to my house...yipee!  And...I'll also get to see my mom, my brothers and their wives (Hey, ya'll!) and their families!  And...'Bama Dad is flying into La. to meet me...wish I was flying, it's a 10 hour drive from here!

Oh!  Speaking of 'Bama!  'Bama Girl is in Chicago with the University of Alabama's Psychology Department.  She's presenting a paper (or poster?) at the Psychology conference and will be there until Sunday.  Be careful, 'Bama Girl!  I mean it!!

To my sister-in-law Kim:

                         

Well...this was kind of a random post!  LOL

Later,

Debbie

 

                                                  

 

5 comments:

  1. All posts are random...they are the best kind too. I enjoyed the pets enjoying the pretty box and I love all the new sandals too...now if it would just stop snowing, I could get mine out too! Hope the trip works out too! Come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Yellow Box shoes myself and have several pairs! They are just the thing for summer wear. Can't believe you'll be driving ten hours all by yourself: you are a brave girl! Be safe and have a good time. BTW, the flowers are gorgeous! And so is the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card thanks. Can't wait to see ya'll.
    Love the yellow box shoes (wish I had a smaller foot);)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh nothing better than a box to play with. lol Love the pictures of the flowers they are beautiful. Oh and lets not forget the shoes!!! Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chance and Cheddar are really pretty furbies.

    ReplyDelete