Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Everybody in the pool!

NOT!  It's way, way too cold for me!  I need the water temp to be about 80-85 degrees...right now, it's 72!  (Although the near 90 degree air temperatures have made it tempting!)

But...I do have a few pictures of my porch and around the pool area:

I apologize for the dark pictures, but you can click on them if you're really interested! 

This is my back porch/deck:

                        DSC02476

I made the petunia pot after seeing one at a nursery priced at $80.00!

                                    DSC02469

Pool and more flower pics!

                                  DSC02473

                               DSC02474

Long shot:

                           DSC02471

Hope everyone has a great day!

Later,

Debbie

5 comments:

  1. Love your patio area and that putunia pot, very cool. Can't wait to start planting my pots.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie! I LOVE the seating area. I can imagine sipping my coffee there in the mornings, watching Chance play and covered up in one of your awesome quilts! :) I hope you are starting to enjoy your outdoor area. I know I would! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pool does look tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful, Debbie! Won't be much longer till the water temp will be just right! Enjoy it.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you - it has to be warm for me to enjoy the pool.

    Love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete