Saturday, January 2, 2010

Birthday Dinner!

We were finally able to fit my birthday dinner in tonight.  My son and the girl he's "seeing" came with us.

Oh my gosh!  She's cute as a bug and really sweet!  She brought me a birthday gift and I love it!  Like I said, she's really sweet.  I'm so glad he's seeing someone...he's a lot happier!

                                              DSC02227

                                         My birthday gift.  Thanks, Megan!

We went to All Steak in Cullman...a really great place!  I had filet mignon and crab cakes!  They have the best orange rolls that they send to the table after the meal!

                                   36371608_7f784a334d

                               

So...I'm happy, full and sleepy!  I think I'll go take a long, hot bubble bath and go to bed!

Later,

Debbie

5 comments:

  1. That was so sweet!
    Glad you had a wonderful time. I always make my b-day last about a week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to celebrate a birthday! Sounds like Megan is a reallys special girl! Stay warm tonight! It is freeze-your-fanny-right-off cold here in Bama tonight!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie! Sounds like a great time - especially the bubble bath! ha! Glad you like his GF! I had some time alone with my son's GF yesterday - I'm beginning to feel sorry for her - yep - I'd sorta forgotten how "difficult" he is to live with. I gave her a hug and said "good luck" and actually meant it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie,
    I'm still around. I love your birthday necklace...How pretty! Your Christmas quilt is just gorgeous!!
    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday! Many wishes!

    ReplyDelete