Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ohhh...sorry?

I was just reminded that I haven't blogged in a while.  Awhile?  Can you say a month?  Wow!  I've never been away that long.  But I have an excuse...really!  We've finally moved!  Yay!

Well...sorta.  We've moved in.  Do we have all our stuff?  Nooooo.  We're leaving the most of it in the old house.  Leaving it there is suppose to help it sell faster...you know...HGTV...the new thing...staging?  Yeah...that means there's an empty house sitting in Decatur, AL with my furniture in it.  While I sit here on 35 acres with only a  bed, a  couch, and a big, ol' honkin' TV!  On which we watch Alabama football, Nascar and the stock report.  (Sarcasm!)  I've gotta be nice though, because I was allowed to watch Big Brother 11 on it!  And if I'm not nice, I won't be able to watch Biggest Loser on it, or NCSI, or Survivor, or....well, you know.  And I really shouldn't complain anyway, because we had to buy new stuff until we can get our old stuff!  (And...I will have my old stuff before Thanksgiving even if the house hasn't been sold!)

So...how about a few pictures of the new place?  You've all seen the outside...how about a few of the inside?

                                      DSC01962

                                                                     Kitchen

                                       DSC01963

                                                                Another view

                                        DSC01969

                                                One of my obsessions - Fiestaware

                                          DSC01964

                                               My place in the corner of the kitchen

                                          DSC01965

Dining room...sans dining room table and chairs.  Due to now having a big, ol' honkin' TV, we didn't need the entertainment center anymore, so I put my china cabinet between...now I have a big, ol' honkin' china cabinet!  LOL

                                            DSC01966

My new couch...which matches my love seat and chair...which I don't have.  Also...see the lemon yellow walls?   Look quickly 'cause soon they'll be green!

                                              DSC01967

                                                                  The big, ol' honkin' TV!

So!  That's enough of the tour for now.  I'm sure you've just about gone blind with the amount of pictures I've posted!  Sorry some of them are so dark...it's night...what do you expect?  I'll try to take the others in the daylight.  Yeah, I'll have others...now if that doesn't scare you away nothing will!

But, now you know where I've been lately and what I've been doing.  My conscience is now clear!

(Thanks for reminding me Jennifer...or was that nagging?)

Later,

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Your new home looks great already. I can't wait to see how you decorate it. I'm so glad you're back, too. I missed you!
    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new house!! It is so beautiful! Good luck selling your other one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Debbie. That kitchen is truly wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nagging...reminding.... plain old nosiness :) I'm just glad to hear from you!!!!

    Great pictures Debbie.

    ReplyDelete